The 2013 Pacific Showcase Market featured over 60 stall holders selling everything from artisan foods, fresh produce and specialty beverages through to natural beauty products, jewellery, fashion and art.
A selection of the stall holders who attended the 2013 Pacific Showcase Market included:
- Pure Fiji - Producers of natural bath and body products utilising botanical benefits, herbal curatives, and remedies that have been employed by the Fijian people for hundreds of years.
- TAV - A Cook Island fashion label with an emphasis on prints and designs derived from the natural environment and Polynesian traditions.
- TeRa - A lifestyle designer brand influenced by the unique culture of Polynesia, founded and designed by Cook Islander, Rachel Guinea.
- Rito - Producers of a spa & beauty range in the Rarotongan village of Tikioki which includes cold-pressed virgin coconut oil, tamanu oil, soaps and skincare products.
- Third Generation Carvers & Fehoko Arts - Creator of Pacific and Maori themed articles including greenstone and bone carving all crated by Tongan master carver Sitiveni Fehoko
- Popohardware - A Pacific inspired T Shirt Fashion label
- Te Tika - Producers of a skin care range containing extracts from plants grown and processed in the Cook Islands using centuries-old customs which maintain the remedial properties of the plants.
- Chris Van Doren - Of Niuean and Dutch descent Chris sculpts with copper, stainless steel, wood and stone with a contemporary Pacific flavour.
- Punjas - Producers of a range of wraps and tortillas made in Fiji using 100% local ingredients.
A variety of Pacific origin products featured at the 2013 Pacific Showcase Market are still available for purchase (please submit your enquiry via the contact us page). These products include:
- Heilala Vanilla - From humble beginnings in a remote Tongan village Heilala Vanilla is now one of the Pacific's fastest rising culinary stars.
- Tupuanga Coffee - Sourced from Arabica coffee beans grown, harvested, roasted and packaged entirely in the Kingdom of Tonga
- Banz Kofi - From Papua New Guinea Arabica coffee beans are sourced from villages throughout the Western Highlands, who cultivate crops according to traditional methods, free from chemicals or sprays.
- Hot Samoan Boys Chilli Sauce - This sauce is made with 100% village grown birds eye chillis, processed into a 100% non-blended sauce.
- Tanna Coffee - Rich flavoured Arabica coffee from the volcanic island of Tanna, Vanuatu, Tanna Coffee is 100% organically grown.
- Samoa Tropical Rainforest Honey - 100% Pure Samoan Honey from the tropical rainforests of Samoa.
- Samoan Gold Noni Juice - plain or honey flavoured, this 100% pure and natural, non-alcoholic, fruit juice is totally free from additives of any kind.
- Spices of Fiji - rich spices including vanilla, pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon, turmeric, ginger and cardamom, cultivated and cured by native Fijians
- Me’a Kai: The Food and Flavours of the South Pacific - cookbook by Robert Oliver with Tracy Berno and Shiri Ram has been named the Best Cookbook in the World for 2010 at the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards.